Buying Wishlist items

I have a violet screen, garden tables (2), a safe and a regal sofa! I don't know how much these would go for so I'll just say 10 tbt since most of them are unorderable. You can lower it if you want :)

I also have a bunch of stuff you want in my catalog so if you're willing wait for them I can order them for you!!

House items; http://moridb.com/catalogs/15DqMDIUEi
Museum items; http://moridb.com/catalogs/zuwae1J1YS
Outdoor items; http://moridb.com/catalogs/jdPejKXCgO

Also looking to buy some IGB (25 for 5mil, 50 for 10mil, so on and so-forth)

Please try and tell me a MIN amount of TBT when offering me multiple items :'))
You don't HAVE to, it would just help a lot
started a whole new town recently after losing previous data :')

I know this feeling. I started over myself just before xmas. I am still not finished myself.
Question: if it is not on your wish list does that mean you have a copy of it somewhere in your game? I am looking for 2 items
If you can help me just these two items I can order ALOT of these things for you.
They are amiibo items:
fruit-panel umbrella (Puzzle league)
high-spirits shirt (Holden's RV)

Can you help me? I will send you a pm if you do have both items but don't wish to part with them.

I have a violet screen, garden tables (2), a safe and a regal sofa! I don't know how much these would go for so I'll just say 10 tbt since most of them are unorderable. You can lower it if you want :)

I also have a bunch of stuff you want in my catalog so if you're willing wait for them I can order them for you!!

I can wait if you just PM me when they're all ready/let me know what they are :3c

I only need one garden table! Was that 10 tbt all together? Just so I'm 100% clear

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question: if it is not on your wish list does that mean you have a copy of it somewhere in your game? I am looking for 2 items
If you can help me just these two items I can order ALOT of these things for you.

UNFORTUNATELY no it does not! I literally just restarted a few days back (I'm just okay with TT'ing personally so I've been TT'ing for villagers/etc
The items on my wishlist are just items I want back/want in general for decorating/etc
I don't really have anything outside of my golden tools/a select few items so I most likely do not have whatever you're looking for//

I can wait if you just PM me when they're all ready/let me know what they are :3c

I only need one garden table! Was that 10 tbt all together? Just so I'm 100% clear

Yep! 10tbt for everything, including all the things I'm ordering for you aaaand minus the extra garden table. I'll PM you once I have everything

i can give you all the museum items on your list? and some bells as well~

i just got 25mil off someone so i am good on bells but museum items yes please! <3
how much were you thinking? or would you like me to offer?

./has to clean up the items at my train station :3c

i just got 25mil off someone so i am good on bells but museum items yes please! <3
how much were you thinking? or would you like me to offer?

./has to clean up the items at my train station :3c

I have no idea what theyre worth so just offer something :) my villagers give me paintings waay to often (hey so there was this guy selling stuff at the station....lol)

let me know when and ill bring them over~

I have no idea what theyre worth so just offer something :) my villagers give me paintings waay to often (hey so there was this guy selling stuff at the station....lol)

let me know when and ill bring them over~

MMM thats 30 items? sooooo
how does 30tbt sound? :p 1tbt each

cleaning now so i will let you know when done <3

i can drop the price a bit lower if that's the problem! or if you don't want to trade with me at all, that's fine too.. o:

Back