• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items

i have the birdbath, bird cage, black katana, caladium, coconut palm, copy machine, corn plant, cream sofa, cupid bench, dessert case, flat screen tv, game shelf, home computer rack, kitchen corner, laptop, large bookcase, large magazine rack, lucky gold cat, maple bonsai, mermaid carpet, picnic table, planter, rubber tree, snake plant, sunflower, trash bin, virgo harp, and wall flowerpot.

@tsuki;
minus the corn plant, cupid bench, dessert case, laptop, snake plant, and sunflower
and that sounds good!!
UMMM not sure how many items that is, how's 30tbt sound?

I'm using my little brother's computer and moridb is blocked. What outdoor items are you looking for?

@tsuki;
minus the corn plant, cupid bench, dessert case, laptop, snake plant, and sunflower
and that sounds good!!
UMMM not sure how many items that is, how's 30tbt sound?

the mermaid carpet isn't available anymore sorry;; but i can get everything else. since it's a big order of 21 items, would you mind if you picked them up in my town? just a forewarning, it might take a bit to set up btw? also, would 40TBT be ok? if not i can work with 30

I can get you the mermaid carpet for 11 TBT.

the mermaid carpet isn't available anymore sorry;; but i can get everything else. since it's a big order of 21 items, would you mind if you picked them up in my town? just a forewarning, it might take a bit to set up btw? also, would 40TBT be ok? if not i can work with 30

how bout we settle for 35? :3c
no mermaid carpet is a'okay!
just VM me when you're all ready~

I'm using my little brother's computer and moridb is blocked. What outdoor items are you looking for?

any perfect fruit, persimmon, orange/pink/purple roses, orange pansy, orange/pink/purple tulips, pink aze/hy starts, and white aze start

edit; nty on the carpet!

Last edited:
I have:
Perfect Peaches (How many?)
Amp
Antique Clock
Bathroom Sink
Classic Bookcase, Sofa, Table
Clawfoot Tub
Clear Model
Coat Hanger
Corkboard
Microwave
Pendulum Clock
Vintage Radio & Camera

Would you happen to have any of these items? http://moridb.com/catalogs/v1OIzapK6n

If not, is 20TBT ok? :blush:

Last edited:
Back