• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist Items ♡︎ / Selling DIYs

hi! garden bench diy for 5 nmt? edit: nvm saw it's taken!

I'd like the tulip crown and bamboo stopblock diy! I can offer the painting set from your WL plus 360k igb?

I have the red skirt with suspenders and two beekeeper's hives, would you trade them for the birdbath DIY and some bells?

I prefer your island if thats ok! Mine is a huge WIP and I have a lot of turnips on the floor... T_T

Hi, I can craft beekeeper's hives and the decoy duck, and I have the fish drying rack as well.

Hi, I can craft beekeeper's hives and the decoy duck, and I have the fish drying rack as well.
I’m actually looking for about 2 of the hives and about 6 of the decoy ducks. Can def provide the material, if that’s alright !

I’m actually looking for about 2 of the hives and about 6 of the decoy ducks. Can def provide the material, if that’s alright !
That works for me! Uhhh not sure how to price that stuff? But I can open up my gates if you can trade now?

Back