• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Wishlist Items! BUYING/TRADING

mayorkaylie

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
I have quite a lot of items I'm looking for, and would greatly appreciate any help in completing my wishlist! :)

Willing to pay in game bells, trade any items you might want that I have, and possibly BTB. Just let me know how much / what you want!

Wishlist:

- Astrological furniture complete set
- All the Katy items
- Silver axes
- GENUINE artwork: Mystic statue, Valiant statue, Gallant statue, Flowery painting, Solemn painting, & Dynamic painting
- gold roses
- organ
- regal bed
- afternoon tea set

I'm also trying to get to 100 visitors so I can upgrade my train station, so I'd be happy if you'd want to trade / just visit my town. :)

I'd also be happy to help with your wishlist! Feel free to post / link to it and I'll let you know what I can trade! :p

I have a dynamic painting ^-^ Do you happen to have a/some piggy bank/s? :D

I have all the astrological items and the regal bed :)
Do you have the wistful painting?

Back