Buying Wishlist Items ┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^) ┓❀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this turns out to be a heated conversation, I am saying about the other bumping about earlier. Also, I understand you don't want your thread down the gutter, just don't bump so much! (Sheesh)

Before this turns out to be a heated conversation, I am saying about the other bumping about earlier. Also, I understand you don't want your thread down the gutter, just don't bump so much! (Sheesh)

your earlier is almost 24hrs for me & in mentioning of "rules" i DID bump after 4hrs+ of inactivity - maybe have something to back yourself up before you blow your top at somebody. no need to take something as simple as an online thread so seriously. if you're looking for something to let steam off i suggest you do something productive. end of story.

How can I possibly find that out when you post merge? Not trying to be hostile here!

Edit: the 4th, 5th, and 6th post in your thread just prove my point. I want this to end quickly.

Last edited:
i don't really understand why it or how it can possibly bother you when it's a forum? it's not like i'm purposely triggering people by asking who wants to sell/trade? lol i see worse on this forum, usually things that'd provoke some sort of emotionally negative thought but when somebody shares a wishlist o lordy she's annoying haha i see that you're 14 & i really don't want nor care to have a pointless argument over nothing especially with someone 8yrs younger than me. enjoy your day hayden :)

Look here. I'm just following the rules. Sure, people are annoying when they follow rules way too much but it's just me letting you know what's happening before you get in trouble. Your practically insulting me at this point, so I don't understand why your the one so salty at me for helping you out.

Edit: I shouldn't even be talking right now. Good day to you!

Last edited:
i'm not insulting anybody - in fact it was quite uncalled that somebody would comment on my post saying i'm breaking some rules that i amn't.. i don't wish to proceed with this conversation. thanks for the "help".

Last edited:
Also, before I go, your not answering simple questions. I even proved to you that your breaking the rules and you refuse to accept the fact. Think about it.

Also, before I go, your not answering simple questions. I even proved to you that your breaking the rules and you refuse to accept the fact. Think about it.

you didn't ask any question i didn't answer and no, i am not breaking the rules NOR do you have proof. is nit picking and causing hassle to another member a rule? i think you might be breaking that one.. what do you have to prove by this? it's an ANIMAL CROSSING FORUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD NOT SOME CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OR FIGHT CLUB THAT WE ARE HELD BY COURT TO STAY IN ORDER.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back