Buying .*:゚ WISHLIST (`・ω・´)ゝ゚:*. | completed for now heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many orange roses and cedar saplings do you need?
I have one orange rose and four cedar saplings :)

Actually I have five saplings. What do you think is reasonable? I'll be sure to keep buying the saplings for you in the future :)

Pleasure doing business with you, definitely will keep you in mind in the future, good luck!

Would you be okay with 2 tbt each? c:

so 36 tbt in total? yeah, that's alright with me c: i'll let you in my town in a bit. there's literally everything everywhere so i hope you don't mind me bringing you somewhere to the side. ; n ;

so 36 tbt in total? yeah, that's alright with me c: i'll let you in my town in a bit. there's literally everything everywhere so i hope you don't mind me bringing you somewhere to the side. ; n ;

Yup I'm fine with that. Just let me know when I can come over. :)

Hi! I can get you a black tulip, many orange roses, and a dynamic painting. That would be 5 TBT, plus 2 TBT per orange rose. Would you like to trade?

Hi! I can get you a black tulip, many orange roses, and a dynamic painting. That would be 5 TBT, plus 2 TBT per orange rose. Would you like to trade?

may I get only 4 orange roses first since I think I'm getting quite a lot already? :) so that's 13 tbt?

OK!! :D I'll prepare your order right now and add your FC. Can you transfer the TBT before I deliver, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back