• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying .*:゚ WISHLIST (`・ω・´)ゝ゚:*. | completed for now heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many orange roses and cedar saplings do you need?
I have one orange rose and four cedar saplings :)

How many orange roses and cedar saplings do you need?
I have one orange rose and four cedar saplings :)

i need a lot since i'm going for a foresty themed town :3 how much are you asking for all of those?

Actually I have five saplings. What do you think is reasonable? I'll be sure to keep buying the saplings for you in the future :)

Pleasure doing business with you, definitely will keep you in mind in the future, good luck!

I can get you 5 black tulips, 5 orange roses, and 8 cedar saplings C:

Would you be okay with 2 tbt each? c:

so 36 tbt in total? yeah, that's alright with me c: i'll let you in my town in a bit. there's literally everything everywhere so i hope you don't mind me bringing you somewhere to the side. ; n ;

so 36 tbt in total? yeah, that's alright with me c: i'll let you in my town in a bit. there's literally everything everywhere so i hope you don't mind me bringing you somewhere to the side. ; n ;

Yup I'm fine with that. Just let me know when I can come over. :)

Hi! I can get you a black tulip, many orange roses, and a dynamic painting. That would be 5 TBT, plus 2 TBT per orange rose. Would you like to trade?

Hi! I can get you a black tulip, many orange roses, and a dynamic painting. That would be 5 TBT, plus 2 TBT per orange rose. Would you like to trade?

may I get only 4 orange roses first since I think I'm getting quite a lot already? :) so that's 13 tbt?

OK!! :D I'll prepare your order right now and add your FC. Can you transfer the TBT before I deliver, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back