Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

KYLE IS IN BOXES!

kyle.jpg

I will wait until someone with dreamie proof comes to claim him :)

Last edited:
I hope this adorable little guy gets a home :) He's in my town and I love him <3

Ohhh, Can I please have him? ;O;
And OMF YOUR KIDD PICTURE!! My friend drew that <333 izince ;v; b

Last edited:
Ohhh, Can I please have him? ;O;
And OMF YOUR KIDD PICTURE!! My friend drew that <333 izince ;v; b

Aw I'm sorry you don't appear to have him as a dreamie and I've seen a few people want him as a dreamie, is it okay if I wait 6 more minutes and if no one comes I'll let you have him? ;w; Sorry </3
And WAAAH IT'S AMAZING <3

Oh that's fine! I actually have him in my picture signature and not my written one, but okay ^v^ AND IKR OMFG, so lucky that she's my friend <33 all the lovely artworks she does <33 I'll just be lurking *o*

Oh that's fine! I actually have him in my picture signature and not my written one, but okay ^v^ AND IKR OMFG, so lucky that she's my friend <33 all the lovely artworks she does <33 I'll just be lurking *o*

Oh gosh I'm blind x . x I'm sorry </3 You can take him xD!!! I'll add you and open my gates.

LOL, it's okay haha. It's kind of hard to see so it's my fault ;v; I'll add you too! Thank you very much!

LOL, it's okay haha. It's kind of hard to see so it's my fault ;v; I'll add you too! Thank you very much!

I'm glad you told me xD I was probably looking for the Chief sprite, I always get those two muddled up ; - ;
ANYWHO, Gates are open~

Sorry for the late reply, coming over right now! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no it crashed! ;O; it was probably me, I'm very sorry! I'll change room right away.
Thank you very very much! ;O; <333

Last edited:
KYLE WAS ADOPTED!

x3 Thank you PhantomRose! And sorry again for the confusion ~ I'm super glad he's gone to a loving town <3​

Wasn't really expecting this BUT

We have 2 new cyclers on this thread! The wonderful Sumemr and the super lovely xlRenn!~
I'm sure their rules are the same as mine and so they will be posting their announcements <3
Happy lurking!​

Last edited:
Hi ^.^
My rules are the same as Anjellie's , my cycling town is Sydney which is also where I breed my flowers ~ My time zone is PST.
My current villagers:
Chops
Miranda
Benjamin
Diva
Merengue*
Lolly*
Tia*
Mira*
*Not up for adoption unless they move without telling me

Up for adoption in my main town:
Pate
Pietro (will be raffled, must have as a dreamie)

I will try to update this as much as possible,but lurkers have priority <3

Thank you! ^^~
to be updated

Last edited:
Back