• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

KYLE IS IN BOXES!

kyle.jpg

I will wait until someone with dreamie proof comes to claim him :)

Last edited:
I hope this adorable little guy gets a home :) He's in my town and I love him <3

Ohhh, Can I please have him? ;O;
And OMF YOUR KIDD PICTURE!! My friend drew that <333 izince ;v; b

Last edited:
Ohhh, Can I please have him? ;O;
And OMF YOUR KIDD PICTURE!! My friend drew that <333 izince ;v; b

Aw I'm sorry you don't appear to have him as a dreamie and I've seen a few people want him as a dreamie, is it okay if I wait 6 more minutes and if no one comes I'll let you have him? ;w; Sorry </3
And WAAAH IT'S AMAZING <3

Oh that's fine! I actually have him in my picture signature and not my written one, but okay ^v^ AND IKR OMFG, so lucky that she's my friend <33 all the lovely artworks she does <33 I'll just be lurking *o*

Oh that's fine! I actually have him in my picture signature and not my written one, but okay ^v^ AND IKR OMFG, so lucky that she's my friend <33 all the lovely artworks she does <33 I'll just be lurking *o*

Oh gosh I'm blind x . x I'm sorry </3 You can take him xD!!! I'll add you and open my gates.

LOL, it's okay haha. It's kind of hard to see so it's my fault ;v; I'll add you too! Thank you very much!

LOL, it's okay haha. It's kind of hard to see so it's my fault ;v; I'll add you too! Thank you very much!

I'm glad you told me xD I was probably looking for the Chief sprite, I always get those two muddled up ; - ;
ANYWHO, Gates are open~

Sorry for the late reply, coming over right now! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no it crashed! ;O; it was probably me, I'm very sorry! I'll change room right away.
Thank you very very much! ;O; <333

Last edited:
KYLE WAS ADOPTED!

x3 Thank you PhantomRose! And sorry again for the confusion ~ I'm super glad he's gone to a loving town <3​

Wasn't really expecting this BUT

We have 2 new cyclers on this thread! The wonderful Sumemr and the super lovely xlRenn!~
I'm sure their rules are the same as mine and so they will be posting their announcements <3
Happy lurking!​

Last edited:
Hi ^.^
My rules are the same as Anjellie's , my cycling town is Sydney which is also where I breed my flowers ~ My time zone is PST.
My current villagers:
Chops
Miranda
Benjamin
Diva
Merengue*
Lolly*
Tia*
Mira*
*Not up for adoption unless they move without telling me

Up for adoption in my main town:
Pate
Pietro (will be raffled, must have as a dreamie)

I will try to update this as much as possible,but lurkers have priority <3

Thank you! ^^~
to be updated

Last edited:
Back