• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

o_O they start to move back? so after you have voided 16 villagers you will only get those 16 moving back in?

o_O they start to move back? so after you have voided 16 villagers you will only get those 16 moving back in?

Nope, it means like if you don't go through the cycle, there is 0% chance a voided villager will come back. But if you go through the cycle, you have a chance of getting those villagers back/will be able to adopt a previously voided villager.

Someone is holding my Marshal for my main town so now I have another slot for cycling ~
(Still working on getting Francine out though.. ;w;)

On another note, Genji has been recruited from the campsite!

I was just wondering if anyone's gotten Lionel yet? Just to know if he's gonna come back 'round soon! ^^

I was just wondering if anyone's gotten Lionel yet? Just to know if he's gonna come back 'round soon! ^^

Not sure about the other cyclers, but I haven't gotten Lionel yet ^_^ I'll let you know if he moves in!

Merry is moving in from the campsite!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry I haven't been cycling for a while...owo

Back