• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Good luck with the lurking everyone, I hope you all manage to get your dreamies x3

Yay for pointless posts~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

❤ MUFFY IS IN BOXES!~ ❤

People with dreamie proof will have a higher priority! :3

muffy.jpg

Last edited:
i'll take her once Blanche moves out

Last edited:
ARE YOU BACK? IF SO THIS IS NEW BEST CYCLE THREAD. <333333<3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for caps....

annnd Blanche moved if it's alright can i get Muffy? i find the sheep villagers cute >w< (but not pietro freaking creeper)

Last edited:
ARE YOU BACK? IF SO THIS IS NEW BEST CYCLE THREAD. <333333<3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for caps....

YEEEEEEES I'M BACK ;A; -Jumps and hugs- Lolol :3 <33333
Ah thank you :eek: :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

annnd Blanche moved if it's alright can i get Muffy? i find the sheep villagers cute >w< (but not pietro freaking creeper)

Yeah sure you can take her ;w; I'll add you and open my gates right now!

Bookmarked thread<333 Also kinda lurking for Deidre since i need a uchi

Love my Amu outfit and thanks for Muffy shes to cute >w< (weakness is cute) e. o now time to find Static!!!

Muffy was adopted! Thank you XMozzyX :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love my Amu outfit and thanks for Muffy shes to cute >w< (weakness is cute) e. o now time to find Static!!!

xD Yeah your outfit was super cute ;A; I would've said but I really hate typing in game :p
Glad she got taken :'3

Last edited:
I'll hopefully start cycling tonight (PST), but for now all my villagers are available except Francine (who is reserved for a winner from my giveaway) & Marshal (who is reserved for me) c:

Cycling info in spoiler in my sig !

Also we have a new cycler perran1974 !
They have the same rules as the rest of us :3

And for now I will reject all cycling offers! x3 I'll say if/when we need more <3 Ta

Back