Buying Wish List (✧ω✧) New Items Added!

My wish list just keeps getting bigger and bigger instead of smaller :(

I have these items that are on your wishlist: amiibo shelf, stack of clothes, Basic trash can, bowl sink, wooden bucket, umbrella stand, worktable, counter table, cutting-board set, dalmatian ornament, fancy display stand, tart, futon mattress, milk carton, iron garden, iron garden chair, tall garden rock, shoe boxes, garden rock, Nintendo 3DS shelf, and showi bench . I'll sell these to you for 4 bell tree bells each. Let me know if interested in them.

Last edited:
I have these items that are on your wishlist: amiibo shelf, stack of clothes, Basic trash can, bowl sink, wooden bucket, umbrella stand, worktable, counter table, cutting-board set, dalmatian ornament, fancy display stand, tart, futon mattress, milk carton, iron garden, iron garden chair, tall garden rock, shoe boxes, garden rock, Nintendo 3DS shelf, and showi bench . I'll sell these to you for 4 bell tree bells each. Let me know if interested in them.

sounds good :)

i can get you

holly bonsai
minimalist dresser
rubber tree
stone tile

is 8 tbt good? :)

hey! i just checked my inventory and turns out i have all the bonsai's except holly. ; n ; so 6 tbt for the last 3 items. so sorry! :(

I have the wiiu station, Holly bonsai and caladium if you'd like! how about 10 tbt for it all

sorry /: I'm new to this how about it for the fireplace you have available to trade?

I have:
Counter Table
Worktable
Display Shelf

If you still need them :)

Back