Buying WISH LIST - More items added.

Sure, please take your time. Also I'll accept IGB too for the items you want but no tbt.

I have bad enough tbt to get everything. Should be 78 tbt total, if I used my phone calculator properly. LOL. Would I be able to pick them up in your town when ready?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does 10 tbt sound fair to you? I'm available to deliver it right now too!

I will pass, thank you.

I have bad enough tbt to get everything. Should be 78 tbt total, if I used my phone calculator properly. LOL. Would I be able to pick them up in your town when ready?
Hi, sorry for the delay. :) Yes, sure. Please add my FC2 (in my signature) and let me know when you're available again. Thank you!

Hi, sorry for the delay. :) Yes, sure. Please add my FC2 (in my signature) and let me know when you're available again. Thank you!

No delay at all. We all have other stuff to do outside of Animal Crossing. Haha. I added you and I should be available anytime today. I will keep checking back.

I'm in the middle of trade rn, will be ready in a bit, if you're free. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm ready when you are.

Oh, okay. You said tonight so I thought you meant you couldn't until later today. What time is it there? Haha. It's only 12:15 PM here. But yeah, I can trade now.

Oh, okay. You said tonight so I thought you meant you couldn't until later today. What time is it there? Haha. It's only 12:15 PM here. But yeah, I can trade now.

Ah! Sorry sorry. I'm in Japan/GMT+9. I meant tonight by Japan time! lol It is before 12:30 am over here.
Opening gates shortly. Please look for town Jelly.

Back