• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~WIP Dream Town of Bluevale~

BabyKay

~Kayke Queen~
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey guys, a lot of you have asked for this so here we go! This post is for all you lovelies who want to visit my Dream Town and give a critique/shape how it grows. It's still very much a work in progress but thats the point, I want to take suggestions on how I should theme the homes, if I should remove any villagers, PWP I should have and where along with what type of flowers would look nice in certain areas.

This is the fourth time I have reset my Bluevale town over the years, each one getting critiqued and shaped by various people before I start anew, so I hope this will be as fun as the last few times :3

My DA is in my signature, but for those who can't see it, here it is:
DA: 6C00-00A8-1905

Last edited:
Back