• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Sanrio Amiibo Set Giveaway

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! My hubby was recently in our local Target and remembered me talking about the Sanrio Amiibo cards.
He checked to see if our Target was selling them and they were.
Hubby thought the Sanrio cards were like regular Amiibo cards so he bought me two packs.
While I am happy to have the Sanrio cards I really don't need two sets so I decided to host a giveaway for the other set.

smileys-hello-kitty-692466.gif
Sanrio Amiibo Card Set Giveaway
smileys-hello-kitty-692466.gif

I am giving away 1 complete unopened set of Sanrio Amiibo cards. This giveaway is open to all TBT Forum members -
however there are some countries that the United States Postal System is NOT shipping to right now due to COVID.
Unfortunately, if you're in one of these countries you won't be able to enter the giveaway. I will post the countries I cannot mail these to below.

RULES

1. This giveaway will end on September 8th, 2021 @ 11:59 PM EST.
2. On the morning of September 9th, 2021 I will use a random list generator to pick the winner.
I will post the winner here in the original post and I will PM the winner.

3. You may only enter 1 time. You may comment more than once if you'd like but you only get 1 entry.
4. Please don't enter if you're just planning on selling them. I could sell them myself if I wanted to.
I'm giving them away for free so I can help someone else get a set.
5. To show you've read the rules please include the following in your entry post: "Kuromi is the best!"
9310cde2f335b3fb98d60de07154d4099f1b983e.gifv

Prize
sanrio_cards_2nd_pack_by_valzed_deq7sh1-pre.jpg

This is the actual, unopened set of Sanrio cards you will win.

Good luck to all who enter!

Countries I CANNOT Mail These To Due to COVID Restrictions

AfghanistanFrench GuianaMongoliaSyria
BhutanGuadeloupeReunion (Bourbon)Tajikistan
BruneiLaosSaint Pierre and Miquelon (Miquelon)Timor-Leste
CubaLiberiaSamoaTurkmenistan
EritreaMartiniqueSouth SudanYemen

Entrants
1. Bluebellie
2. peachmilke
3. pipty
4. Sasey
5. shellbell
6. Pixori
7. Mayor Hoshiko
8. ~Stitches~
xSuperMario64x

Congratulations to our winner, @Pixori!!
deqp3nu-642f64ba-d199-4151-9b9c-f804639a1191.png

Last edited:
This isn't an entry (I have a set already), but I just wanted to say that this is so kind and thoughtful of you! 😊 💙

This isn't an entry (I have a set already), but I just wanted to say that this is so kind and thoughtful of you! 😊 💙
Thank you for your kind words! If you know of anyone on the forum who is interested in the Sanrio set would you please let them know about my giveaway? I'm worried not many people will see it. Thank you!

Kuromi is the best! I'd love to enter thanks!

Kuromi is the best!! And so are you! Thanks for doing this. I’d love to enter! 💜

It was actually so disappointing. The MORNING these came out, we were there at Target to get a pack before it even opened. When we walked in, we were told it already sold out? Scalpers are so cruel, honestly. Thank you for the opportunity!! ; v ;

I loooooooooove My Melody, she is my favorite buuut Kuromi is the best! <3

): My wife and I had absolutely no luck even though we showed up early, scalpers really ruined this one for us. We would love to have these cards so much! I'm definitely a Cinnamoroll fan, but Kuromi is the best!!

Thank you so much for giving others a chance to own these cards, I wish everyone the best of luck and you are the sweetest! ; - ;

It was actually so disappointing. The MORNING these came out, we were there at Target to get a pack before it even opened. When we walked in, we were told it already sold out? Scalpers are so cruel, honestly. Thank you for the opportunity!! ; v ;

I loooooooooove My Melody, she is my favorite buuut Kuromi is the best! <3
I'm so sorry you missed out on them. I think my hubby was able to get the because our Target didn't really advertise having them. I honestly didn't think they did so I was really surprised when hubby brought them home. Thank you for entering!
Post automatically merged:

): My wife and I had absolutely no luck even though we showed up early, scalpers really ruined this one for us. We would love to have these cards so much! I'm definitely a Cinnamoroll fan, but Kuromi is the best!!

Thank you so much for giving others a chance to own these cards, I wish everyone the best of luck and you are the sweetest! ; - ;
It makes me so upset that scalpers are ruining the re-release of these for devoted players. That's why I when I saw hubby had picked up two I decided to give the second pack away to other actual AC fans. Thanks for entering!

Not an entry as while I don't have a set myself I haven't been playing ACNH enough lately so someone else would benefit from the pack way more than I would.

I love that you are doing this Val! What a sweet idea. Good luck to everyone that's entered. :)

Kuromi is the best! Thank you for holding this giveaway its very kind and generous of you. ❤️

Not an entry as while I don't have a set myself I haven't been playing ACNH enough lately so someone else would benefit from the pack way more than I would.

I love that you are doing this Val! What a sweet idea. Good luck to everyone that's entered. :)
Thank you, Holla! :blush:
Post automatically merged:

Kuromi is the best! Thank you for holding this giveaway its very kind and generous of you. ❤
Thank you for entering!

Back