• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Willow's Hybrid & Garden Shop ⊙▂⊙ ~Offline~ *New Mushrooms*

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please order two blue roses and 1 jacobs ladder? So that would be 25 bells :)

Yes, please send payment and add my FC, I will be along shortly. c:

No worries! I saw a lot of people ordering a lot of Hydrangeas, so it's totally understandable! Thanks for coming over again. :]

I'll open up the gates; take your time!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to fix the issue. :D

Transferred you the bells. My gates will be open in a minute. Thank you so much btw :D

Transferred bells and gates opened thank you

Both orders pulled and delivering them now.

I'm open, too. Remember to add the right FC. I had to leave my DS at the top of the stairs and run down to the basement to tend to my aunt for a few minutes. But the Internet up there is fairly strong so you should have no problem arriving tho I'll be able to check the unit in a few minutes. But I'll be back to this keyboard shortly so please don't cancel my order! *frazzled*

Can I have 10 blue roses (50 TBT) and 10 Blue Hydrangea (50 TBT) and 10 Pink Hydrangea (50 TBT) and the total is 150 TBT?

Pulling your items now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm open, too. Remember to add the right FC. I had to leave my DS at the top of the stairs and run down to the basement to tend to my aunt for a few minutes. But the Internet up there is fairly strong so you should have no problem arriving tho I'll be able to check the unit in a few minutes. But I'll be back to this keyboard shortly so please don't cancel my order! *frazzled*

K, I added your FC earlier from your post, just checked the gate and do not see your town Roseberg though. Will hold your order until you can reopen.

Pulling your items now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K, I added your FC earlier from your post, just checked the gate and do not see your town Roseberg though. Will hold your order until you can reopen.

Crap...will reopen. I think it's Roseberg...I have several towns... I'll reach the stairs in about 20 seconds and reopen.

May I get:
5 Blue Hydrangea
6 Pink Hydrangea

OnO
It should be 55 TBT

Edit: waaaaait I wanna buy hybrids too ;A; Gimme a sec

May I buy:
13 Blue Violets

So 120 TBT?

Last edited:
Yep...it's Roseberg and I reopened. I have to leave my DS at the top of the stairs and my pc is downstairs...so it's a bit hectic in this new house until we get our Internet signal stronger. I'll check my DS and see if you made it! But I did reopen my Gates. If I'm afk when you arrive it will be because I'm running around like a crazy person. Lol!

May I please have 3 perfect pears, peaches, oranges and cherries?
Then may I please have 2 perfect apples?

I believe my total would come to 42TBT?

I LOVE your shop's layout by the way. I have a feeling I'm going to be back once I get more TBT. xD

May I get:
5 Blue Hydrangea
6 Pink Hydrangea

OnO
It should be 55 TBT

Edit: waaaaait I wanna buy hybrids too ;A; Gimme a sec

May I buy:
13 Blue Violets

So 120 TBT?

Sure thing, grabbing your items now. c: Please send payment and add my FC for delivery.

Yep...it's Roseberg and I reopened. I have to leave my DS at the top of the stairs and my pc is downstairs...so it's a bit hectic in this new house until we get our Internet signal stronger. I'll check my DS and see if you made it! But I did reopen my Gates. If I'm afk when you arrive it will be because I'm running around like a crazy person. Lol!

I still am not seeing your gate though your FC is confirmed. D:

Are you opening for a faraway town...maybe you opened for a nearby one?

May I please have 3 perfect pears, peaches, oranges and cherries?
Then may I please have 2 perfect apples?

I believe my total would come to 42TBT?

I LOVE your shop's layout by the way. I have a feeling I'm going to be back once I get more TBT. xD

Awww TY glad you like it, your total is correct and I will pull your order shortly. Please send payment and add my FC for delivery. c:

Okay, the town is Roseberg, the FC is 4141-3003-6833 and I'm reopening right now making sure that I choose the right Gate. I think I did, but I'll try again right this moment. :)

Okay, the town is Roseberg, the FC is 4141-3003-6833 and I'm reopening right now making sure that I choose the right Gate. I think I did, but I'll try again right this moment. :)

I see you now, OMW. c:

Bells sent~
Opening my gates now ^^
I'm Lafiel from Arcadia

Your order is next and will deliver after Ankhes drop off.

Okay, Gate reopened and unit still at the top of the stairs and the monkey says the gate is open for faraway visitors!

Don't fall down the stairs! xD

Will be closing up shop in a few mins just FYI to lurkers.

Heh...was just about to fall! Now I'm fine. A bit sweaty...but great! Thanks again and I'll rack up more TBT and return soon. You and your shop are AWESOME! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back