Will reuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Coach, would you be willing to sell your Popsicle and last Cherry for 1700 TBT possibly? :D

EDIT: Also, is there anything else you would be willing to trade as well? I got a very good variety of collectibles available in my shop you can trade for if you are interested! :)

Last edited:
Hey Coach, would you be willing to sell your Popsicle and last Cherry for 1700 TBT possibly? :D

EDIT: Also, is there anything else you would be willing to trade as well? I got a very good variety of collectibles available in my shop you can trade for if you are interested! :)

Hi, I'll keep your offer in mind but in general I'm a little reluctant to sell my popsicle. I'm also not really interested in trades currently as I'm trying to liquidate in advanced of the new AC game, sorry!

Could I buy your Easter Egg? :>

Sure, send the TBT and I'll send it over!

Hi, I'll keep your offer in mind but in general I'm a little reluctant to sell my popsicle. I'm also not really interested in trades currently as I'm trying to liquidate in advanced of the new AC game, sorry!

Hey Coach, thank you for considering my offer and I totally understand (& that is very smart of you to do ;))! :D I'm just trying to buy it at a good price so I can keep the price good & within reason for my customers! :) I'll go ahead and buy your Cherry though! :D I'm sending the 100 TBT your way now! :)

bump - added the hybrid flowers I've gotten during the event

do you have more than just the tulip and the rose? if not ill take both

I will have a Lily by the end of the week, not sure about others yet! + Sure, just send the TBT and I'll send them over :)

I have quite a few collectibles I never display, so why not sell them?

tXZYSjh.png
- Kapp'n Christmas Doll - 80 TBT
AMcHgdx.png
- Jingle Christmas Doll - 100 TBT
vCH97xm.png
- Peach - 440 TBT
lily-pink.png
- Pink Lily - 205 TBT

Looking for:

I25sONk.png
Pinky
aI3VhRE.png
Invader

Have to trade:

Toy Hammer
Can offer 2300 TBT for Pinky and 1200 TBT for Invader

Hey Coach, I will buy the rest of your stuff at their listed prices for 725 total! :) I will send the TBT your way now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back