• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will restarting my game delete my activity log for it?

apeisland

primate and tucker lover 💗🦣🦧
Bells
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask. I have been looking online and can't ind it. I want to delete my game date for AC New Leaf to restart my town but I don't want to lose my activity log for it because I spent so many hours on the AC game in my childhood and want to have a count that adds up those hours and the ones I make after starting a new town.

Will the activity log for ACNL reset once I restart my ACNL game?

Thank you! <3

Do you mean the town history that you see when sitting by the tree in Town Square? If so, then yes.

Do you mean the activity log as in the external app on your 3DS that shows how long you played a game on a certain day? If so, then no, I would assume not. That only records how long an app has been opened, not what you do in it.

Do you mean the town history that you see when sitting by the tree in Town Square? If so, then yes.

Do you mean the activity log as in the external app on your 3DS that shows how long you played a game on a certain day? If so, then no, I would assume not. That only records how long an app has been opened, not what you do in it.
I meant the second one ! Thank you so much :)

Your right! The Activity Log app is completely based on how many hours you have had a game open. I have played many different towns on different cartridges and the hours all register as the same game since it just knows it as New Leaf or ACNLWA open. I have also deleted towns so I know for sure it keeps it!

no bc the activity log is a completely separate app from New Leaf so there's no actual connection besides the app recording your gameplay. so unless you went into the activity log app and intentionally deleted your ganeplay stats, it should remain there even if you restart your town 😁

Back