• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Will pay to have someone Photoshop this for me...

These are all so beautiful, you guys are doing a fantastic job. My only hope in this world is to give Nikki nightmares forever. :)

These are all so beautiful, you guys are doing a fantastic job. My only hope in this world is to give Nikki nightmares forever. :)

your ******* levels just keep rising its incredible

YOURE ALL AWFUL IM CRYING THIS IS JSUT TOO MUCHJ SOBs//////////////////

your ******* levels just keep rising its incredible

YOURE ALL AWFUL IM CRYING THIS IS JSUT TOO MUCHJ SOBs//////////////////

bio-intermiss.jpg

lel.jpg
I don't have photoshop, so I had to render on GIMP and then layer in paint.net! Hope its ok :)

im loosing it right now from all of these

Really? Wow, yours look a lot better then mine....

Yours atually doesn't look bad though!
I cheated and adjusted his skin color to match the pics *cough*
I also used my tablet to cut is heads out, if I had done it with my mouse I would have killed myself

More ppl send them in!!!
If I wasn't busy I'd make 20 more lol.
Maybe tonight xD

Last edited:
PLEASE DO. I don't care how good anyone is, they all look fantastic, this is literally the best. You have no idea how much Shiro is yelling at me over Skype, it's great.
youcardplz.png

So what's the story? Lol

The context behind all of this is that Shiro is obsessed with Cillian Murphy, like she loves him and wants to marry him, and he's her face-canon for Jonathan Crane from Batman, whom she's also obsessed with. It started with us talking about the new Batman game, Arkham Knight, and supposedly Jonathan got eaten up by Croc in the events of the Arkham City game that came before it.

So I said- "funny random thought, jon comes back home, rebuilt from the croc encounter. tiny cillian murphy head on a giant buff 6 foot 7 body with bane muscles. "hey guys""

And she literally just lost it and began yelling at me when I persisted the idea because I'm ruining her fantasies of him, and then I said, "Boy I wish I could Photoshop this but it'd be too hard with the mouse...I wonder if anyone on TBT would do it..."

Which only made her even MORE upset.

So of course I had to do it.
imgrinningplz.png

The results turned out better than I could've ever imagined.

The context behind all of this is that Shiro is obsessed with Cillian Murphy, like she loves him and wants to marry him, and he's her face-canon for Jonathan Crane from Batman, whom she's also obsessed with. It started with us talking about the new Batman game, Arkham Knight, and supposedly Jonathan got eaten up by Croc in the events of the Arkham City game that came before it.

So I said- "funny random thought, jon comes back home, rebuilt from the croc encounter. tiny cillian murphy head on a giant buff 6 foot 7 body with bane muscles. "hey guys""

And she literally just lost it and began yelling at me when I persisted the idea because I'm ruining her fantasies of him, and then I said, "Boy I wish I could Photoshop this but it'd be too hard with the mouse...I wonder if anyone on TBT would do it..."

Which only made her even MORE upset.

So of course I had to do it.
imgrinningplz.png

The results turned out better than I could've ever imagined.

That sounds GREAT!
I need to do this to friends..

Back