• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Will amiibo cards be allowed to trade for tbt?

xiaonu

どうぶつの森
Bells
I am aware of the forum guidelines about selling game codes for forum currency, which is not allowed. However would in the future of HHD, would amiibo cards be allowed to be traded for tbt? I saw someone suggest that in another thread so I was curious~

no, you can't trade irl items for tbt bells.

yeah i think i asked about that before, like if there could be an exception but got no response
so i took that as a no

I agree with the others. I doubt it, but it depends on the release.

I guess you could always do private sales, but if you're scammed its no ones problem but yours

I have a few friends in another group that I'll be trading with, but any triples or quadruples I get, I'd be happy to send to folks just because, with no compensation needed.

Back