Wild World on 3DSXL

Pepsipie

Bells
As the title says....has anyone played Wild World on a 3DSXL? I'm keen on getting the XL but have restarted Wild World until the 3DS version comes out, and am wondering how it looks on the XL :)

I have no idea how Animal Crossing Wild World would look on the Nintendo 3DS XL as I haven't played it on my console yet, but I do know that there is a 1.1 mode where it makes the Nintendo DS games look good on the Nintendo 3DS XL.

I've read in a few different places about the 1.1 mode but am not sure if it's just the usual nintendo guff they spit out when a new console is launched...it would be interesting to know how any DS games play on the console, not just 3DS games...i'd like to know what your thoughts are....or anyone else who has the XL before i part with my cash and go for the upgrade :)

I don't get the point of making an XL version of consoles. I don't buy them when my smaller versions work perfectly fine :/

It doesn't cover the whole screen, that's for sure. It's like playing on a normal DS.

Sorry about the crappy camera...
Well, on the bottom the game fits all of the screen, however on the top, the screen is cut off.
2zqy7us.png

Last edited:
Back