Snowflake Glow Wand
Festive Bell
Friday the 13th Candy
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
I feel that it's unfair to make the Turkey DLC available in the European version, Japanese version, and Korean version, but not the North American version. Is there any reason why?

That pretty much goes for all DLC. Why haven't the European version got the 7-11 set? :p

That pretty much goes for all DLC. Why haven't the European version got the 7-11 set? :p

Some DLC are meant for one region only. I don't mind if they make DLC available for only one region or two regions, but three regions? That's singling out one region.

It seems like if they are going to give the US pumpkin pie, we should get the turkey to complete the meal:) Ben Franklin would approve this thread, I'm sure. “For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America… He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a Bird of Courage, and would not hesitate to attack a Grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his Farm Yard with a red Coat on.”

It's kind of annoying how DLC cant go around to everyone. But I guess thats what makes this interesting and a challenge.

Back