Why must you build your homes, RIGHT AROUND MY TOWN HALL!

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ok so literally just went on my town and I knew Coco and Cherie were right next to my Town hall, (Cheri is on the left hand side of it and Coco is right in front of it, and now to top it all off..ROCKET decided to plonk her bloody home plot right behind the town hall! I really appreciate that guys...bloody villagers, I never thought something like this would pee me off but now I can see why people 'plot reset' something for which I will never even bother or attempt, its a game and I don't like messing around with it. I like to let the game take its own course. Rant over haha.

Hopefully, in the next mainline Animal Crossing game, the developers add a feature that allows us to pick where we want the villagers to live. That would save so much heartache from occurring, I think.

Hopefully, in the next mainline Animal Crossing game, the developers add a feature that allows us to pick where we want the villagers to live. That would save so much heartache from occurring, I think.

OH PRAISE KK SLIDER! I really hope they do, but I can't see it happening, but the thought would be nice :p

OH PRAISE KK SLIDER! I really hope they do, but I can't see it happening, but the thought would be nice :p

Well, they addressed the issue with a funny little picture on twitter that said something along the lines of "your new house, not on top of all the flowers! that wasn't so hard, was it?" in reference to being able to pick plots of land in HHD. So I believe that they understand that it's a problem, lol. I think it's totally possible! Unfortunately, I don't see the next "actual" Animal Crossing game coming out any time soon, so there's that :T

That, or right in front of/next to Re-tail...or the train station...or MY house...*grumbles*

I spent several hours today trying to get Papi to plop in a decent spot. He kept wanting to block a bridge, or a ramp or be right next to the Town Hall, or in front of the Roost. GAH! FINALLY he put himself in a good enough spot and I decided to let him stay there.

We, as Mayors, should have more say in this matter!

I have learned to breathe, accept and plot around my villagers :)

Most of my villagers decided to move into inconvenient areas. Kyle is almost-not-quite blocking a bridge, Chief is so close to the campsite that I can't place PWPs to make it look nice, Marshal, Bam, and Sterling are all clustered together, it's just a mess.

Most of my villagers decided to move into inconvenient areas. Kyle is almost-not-quite blocking a bridge, Chief is so close to the campsite that I can't place PWPs to make it look nice, Marshal, Bam, and Sterling are all clustered together, it's just a mess.

Im just gunna wait until all my villagers are moved in and THEN plan out where to put my PWPs lol.

I don't plot reset, either. Like you, I just let things happen. In my town, sometimes they move close to Re-Tail and I don't like their houses crowded around the shop, so I feel your pain. Grr! LOL

Freaking hate this. I think once when I restarted my town I placed my house so it would be in perfect line with the bridge then the next day some cat puts her plot right in front of my house. Of course I decided I was going to find a way around this and somehow create a path that goes around her house and then the very next animal that moves in puts their plot right next to the cat. WHYY.

They could easily add a feature in the next animal crossing game to choose where your villager moves. If people can move their villagers houses through hacking and changing the X Y coordinates of a villagers home the game company can add a feature that allows you to select possible areas for a villagers house to be built. Or whenever someone is thinking of moving you go to the town hall and talk to Isabelle, she informs you someone wants to move into town and she brings up a map of your town, you pick the place you want the villager to move on the map... Done!

I'm in the exact opposite situation. I want all my villagers around my town hall/retail area but they keep wanting to move into my pristine forest :( But yeah, being able to choose the spot would be real nice.

I don't plot reset, but I have put PWPs in places that will make sure that no new villagers will put their houses where I have important stuff, like flowers and perfect peach trees.

The time Kyle moved in will be the last time a villager ruins a part of my town with their poor house plotting skills... I hope.

I feel this so hard. Deirdre and Flurry plotted themselves right in front of my town hall and police station, respectively. But I love them too much to kick them out, so I guess I'll just have to work around it. ^^"

It would be an awesome feature to be able to meet the villager and choose a plot of land with them.

Gloria and Curlos are to the left of my town hall and Curlos loves to hang around it. I wasn't too happy about it but Curlos is cool and Gloria was all by herself before he moved in. I put a park clock nearby so another villager wouldn't be tempted to move in near the town hall but I'm sure someone will find their way around it.

I've done plot resetting ever since Eugene put his house right in the middle of my path and just where I wanted to relocate one of my bridges. I had to let go of the guy :(
I understand your pains.

Last edited:
i have marshal on the left of the town hall and beau on the right..i have no idea how to landscape the middle but ill manage somehow

Back