• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why is Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle so cheap nowadays?

silasthevillager

Bells
Switch
7048-0153-2240
Nintendo, the company renowned for rarely doing sales, has Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition, MSRP $80, regularly on sale for $20. I was interested in this game but the crazy discounts worry me. Is it a good game, and why is it so cheap nowadays?

I think the game is alright. It's not the best but it's not the worst. Fun but can get repetitive. For $15-20 I'd totally recommend it. But any higher and I don't think it's worth it. Maybe watch some gameplay or something to decide before you jump into buying it.

I'd rather spend that money on a Yo-yo

It's published by UbiSoft. They usually go bargain basement with their games quickly and stay there.

Ubisoft games go on sale a lot. M+R is a wonderful game tho, super fun.

The Switch has loads of sales now, this isn't the only Nintendo game you can pick up. I think it's usual just Mario games though.

Back