Who's the First Villager You Met of Using the Nook Mile's Ticket?

omg i got marina

and beau/flora are on their way!

I got Peanut and invited her over but does anyone know how long until they appear on one's island?

I got Fauna on my first Nook trip so I invited her. The next trip I got Pango but did not invite her to stay at my island.

Best boy Beau and he immediately received a gold embossed invitation to move in. I love the excursions, much better than the old campsite.

First person I met was Nan and then I found Tangy on a island full of oranges! I had too invite them both, can't wait for them too move in.

OMG, my first encounter was Bob. I think I let out a squeal of excitement when I realized it was him. It's dark and rainy on the island so I couldn't tell at first because he didn't look at all like himself.

Tabby. I didn't invite her. I ended up buying two more tickets and inviting both Flurry and Puddles to come live on my island.

Eunice in the first tour and Papi in the second one. Didn't invite them though.

Drago. He's kind of cool but I didn't decide to invite him. Then i got Celica and then Zucker (who i invited because hes such a cutie)

I met Merengue actually! While I was resetting like a mad man for Diana I also really like Merengue so I'm happy <3

on my trips yesterday i met jacob, nan and derwin, didn't invite any of them since i'm holding out for my dreamies

Chester was the first villager I met on my first Nook Mile trip.

I liked him so I invited him to my town. I've never had him in one of my towns before, he debuted in City Folk I think.

Encountered Winnie on my second trip. I like her well enough but I didn't invite her to my island because I already had her in New Leaf. (and though I like her she isn't one of my favourite villagers)

I was just thinking it would be cool if they had a feature where you could recommend they live on your best friend's island instead of your island. Since it would be best friends only it would be unlikely to be abused.

View attachment 232571View attachment 232572View attachment 232572

First and second time was both Al. It felt like a cruel joke.

I think the universe is telling you he's meant to be on your island. :lemon:

Last edited:
I just went on my first trip and encountered Ava, the chicken. Not suuuuper keen on her but I'm interested in seeing how a new villager moves in so I've invited her anyway :)

Back