Who's the First Villager You Met of Using the Nook Mile's Ticket?

tanisha23

🎶Come on and Join the Adelaide Parade 🎶
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6974-1338-1595
Blue Balloon
Festival Lantern
Mother's Day Carnation
I was lucky enough to get Sherb, the new goat villager. I'm not sure of his personality, but he's freaking cute.
(Has anyone figured that out?)

Did you end up asking them to move to your island?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh someone just posted this, you can ignore

The very first villager I got was Piper and I ended up getting Bones after. I asked both of them to move to my island haha.

I got Benedict. He's not one of my favs, but I invited him to the island just to have more villagers lol

I found Vesta right away! I invited her to my island since sheep are cool and I know a lot of people like her.

I got the new wolf, Audie. She's so adorable! I love her and had to invite her immediately.

Does anybody know whether the game (aka Nook!) eventually pushes villagers on you if you don't invite the Islanders? I want to wait until I meet ones I like, but am a bit worried I'll just get stuck with potentially worse choices if I don't act fast enough haha

I got Drago, and then the next time I went out I got Sydney. I've never had either of them in my town before, so I invited them both!

I'm 90% sure they do, could anyone else confirm that this is true.

What happens is you invite them to your island, and then when Nook asks you which villager to invite to the island, they'll be on that list (which should happen D3 or so).

I met Bianca, and yes, invited her!
I always remember Bianca as the villager who shares my birthday. :'D She's a nice lil tiger and it was meant to be.

OMG, I just got Fauna, how am I getting this lucky!

The first villager was Bertha.... i was so disappointed i didn't even talk to her lol. So i bought a new ticket and got Beau and now im very happy :)

Back