• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Who's the best villager that moved into your town without being aquired?

QoQ

Bells
I'm on my 4th day in my new town and Ribbot has a spot today. He's on my list for my town of misfits and I'm pretty darn happy to get him this early!

You mean as a 100% random move in? Has to be Hans. In my original Mercury, he was the first move in and I thought he was going to be some kind of hamster with that name. But I was surprised to see that fatass Yeti standing around inside that house. He is now my 2nd favorite villager EVER!

Last edited:
You mean as a 100% random move in? Has to be Hans. In my original Mercury, he was the first move in and I thought he was going to be some kind of hamster with that name. But I was surprised to see that fatass Yeti standing around inside that house. He is now my 2nd favorite villager EVER!

Yea 100% random. Hans is pretty cool. I especially like his house exterior, he's one of my favorite Smugs and if he had a deep voice (I think half of the Smugs should have deep voices) I'd deff wan't him in my town!

The original Walt I had, he moved in on a perfect spot and was a total bro.

Lily! ;w;
I was squealing like an idiot when I saw her name on the plot. <3

The original Walt I had, he moved in on a perfect spot and was a total bro.

I had him in a previous town and he's probably my favorite Cranky (him and Tom). I was thinking about starting a Ninja town with him as the legendary old man that everyone goes to for advice.

Beau for me, he's my favourite villager ~ I had Lily as a random move in too, she's such a cutie :3

Marshal moved in on like my second day of playing. My friend informed me that this little guy was worth hella bells online. Naturally, I ended up deleting him when I restarted.

For favorite random move-ins, Fang.

Think my best 100% random move-in was Flora, who also ironically perfectly plotted adjacent to another villager. I regret TT'ing and makng her move, it's extremely painful to get anyone into that same exactly spot with plot resets .-.

Olivia at the very beginning of my NL game. I squealed when I saw it was her as she was already my bestie from WW.

By best, do you mean tier 1 or a villager you really like? If Tier 1, it would be Julian, he's the only Tier 1 who I got without recruiting from other people's towns. Others got lost in the tent because of full town, namely Diana, Ankha, and Molly. If a villager I like, it would be Chrissy, I really liked her after seeing her in my town.

The first three who wanted to move were Tex, Tucker and Cesar. They were randomly replaced by Zell, Beau and Chief before I learned the reset trick or online adoptions. I still have them nearly a year later. Probably the best luck I've had in the game.

Last edited:
Teddy, he was one of the first villagers that moved into my town xD He's actually really cool and it's kinda unbelievable that I've played this game for almost a year and I still have that same Teddy, even though he's in my second town right now :D

Dotty and Carmen :D Dotty is a starter and Carmen moved in randomly as my 5th or 6th villager or something.

Oh, in case you mean best as in most popular (I didn't understand it this way), then for my town it was Lolly. She spent some time in my town and then I gave her away. She was really cute but not a fave!

Moose. He was one of my starters. At first I thought he was quite OK, but now that he's gone I really miss him. I might take him back someday in the future. I've cycled 13/16 so far.

Gayle and Agnes were also really cute. Man, I miss them all. :(

Back