• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Who's the best frog?

Ribbot is definitely my favorite Frog and one of my absolute favorite villagers across all the species, if not the favorite. I've loved the robot design for years, he just looks really cool. I wish there were more robot villagers than just Del, Ribbot, and Sprocket; I want there to eventually be a robot of every species.

Raddle probably gets second place among the Frogs because of his unique doctor design, but he has competition for the spot from Diva. I feel like this ranking could flip depending on the day, but whoever isn't second is definitely third. I opted for Raddle here because of the mask.

I'm also fond of Camofrog, Drift, Gigi, and Jambette. I'll give a shoutout to Lily and Tad too since I had them living in my towns in some of the older games for a period of time, but I don't really care for their designs much otherwise.

Frogs are good.

I am also in love with the frog villagers! It’s hard to pick just one. Lily is my favorite female frog, while Drift is my favorite male frog. Granted, I have a deep emotional connection with Huck, and I just adopted Cousteau from a NMT island. Ahhhh, they’re all so good!!

Honestly, my friend has Jeremiah and he’s ADORABLE. And my other friend has Raddles! Yes, I am somewhat jealous of them. 😂

224017C7-EDD7-400E-938C-974E179949DF.jpeg

I love THE HOLY TRINITY
926512D9-A9CE-474F-B031-C4AD4469A0D3.png

But Gigi is my favorite villager ever! :)

I had Gigi in my town once, so I have good memories. But I think Diva is good design-wise. Jambette’s design is close to perfect for me. Just missed the mark there with those lips! 😭 Just make them a tad smaller.
I like Diva but the nose holes bother me for some reason. I like Jambette a lot better than in previous games because them made her lips less plump looking and less textured, which looks way better.

I like Diva but the nose holes bother me for some reason. I like Jambette a lot better than in previous games because them made her lips less plump looking and less textured, which looks way better.

My complaint with Diva is not her nose holes, but her hair. Her bob cut is kinda awkward. 😝 But her facial features (namely her cute eyes) and coloring are great. She looks so friendly and nice and all that. I guess that comes with being an uchi!

As for Jambette... Less texture/shine the better, that’s for sure!

Camofrog is legendary. Hes a frog... that's camouflaged...... Camofrog! Doesn't get much better than that.

I only like Lily, while Henry is a bit okay. The rest, especially the trio (Jambette, Diva, and Gigi) are... uhm well. Next topic please.

My favorite back in Nl was Puddles, but now I think it might be Lily. I founder her on a mystery island and have grown very fond of her :).

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of the frogs, but I do like Jeremiah and Lily. Ribbot and Camofrog are also pretty cool.

It's a hard decision, but I think Drift is my favorite. I love how colorful he is. I like most of the frog villagers though.

Frobert and Ribbot will always have a piece of my heart because they were amoung my originals in my first WW town in 2005.

I like Drift too, as well as Henry and Puddles. :)

my faves are camofrog, raddle, and ribbot!! i love all the froggies though its so hard to CHOOSE!!!! except jeremiah i still havent forgiven him for ruining my path in nl >_>

My favorite frog villagers are Ribbot, Jeremiah, Lily, and Cousteau. But my most favorite villager is Ribbot, he’s so adorable!

Raddle, Wart Jr, Ribbot, Henry and Drift are all pretty cool :) I think the frogs are pretty cute

Back