• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who wants to take pictures of snow?

bloodbend3r

Bells
just making snow patterns. i simply need pictures of the different shapes of snow.

like this:
RUU_0005-1.jpg

-note the black border and how close the snow square is to the bottom of the picture. i need these to easily copy the snow. it would also be easier if the picture were taken mid-day for clarity. so if you don't mind time traveling...

just replicate this situation in your town on clean snow (no footprints), take a snapshot, and put it here.

<big>thank you in advance!</big>

snow needed:
stars
squares
triangles
hexagons
circles

Professor Gallows said:
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread on this somewhere.
But good luck.
What do you mean? He wants images so that he can create snow patterns...

You're better off using Google, personally. Also the Winter AC season is almost over. I'd focus on making a Spring pattern or something.

Jake. said:
You're better off using Google, personally. Also the Winter AC season is almost over. I'd focus on making a Spring pattern or something.
yeah.

You have bout a month left of snow.

nooky13 said:
Jake. said:
yeah.

End of February actually, but yeah, maybe TT and make a spring pattern and prepare yourself?

SAMwich said:
nooky13 said:
Jake. said:
yeah.

End of February actually, but yeah, maybe TT and make a spring pattern and prepare yourself?
Haha I had a god idea with making a spring one :)

Back