• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who Need The Varia Suit/heros Clothes?

ryudo_dragoon said:
Tyeforce said:
There's no way you can replicate it pixel by pixel...

50-Hero%27s-Clothes.png
50-Varia-Suit.png
He can and has, 97%
No he didn't he did it BETTER! :D :D

Can i please buy a hero cloaths pattern! :O :O :O

fc: 3179-9830-4330
town: Wibberly
name: Jack

add me, pm me about this too, im willing to pay the 50k, and my santa top (pro design)

i bought the heros top and i am 1 happy customer, it is incredible, the shading is spot on ad yes it IS worth the 50k,

i highly recomend these cloaths even if you can afford the actual ones!!

10/10 for good service and designing skill

I'll buy them on Wednesday. PM when I can visit your town.

Haha the only reason I ended up joining this website is because I've been trying to find good designs for the Hero's clothes because I'm really far from getting them at Nook's. So I read this thread and decided to join. :)

vanillacake said:

Haha the only reason I ended up joining this website is because I've been trying to find good designs for the Hero's clothes because I'm really far from getting them at Nook's. So I read this thread and decided to join. :)
I better get this said before most of the others do. But this topic was posted awhile back, Nov 29 2008, 10:52 PM to be precise. So i don't think you'll be getting either of them from Ness_Success since he's been inactive for awhile. But i'm sure there are a few other people around here willing to sell either.

Thunderstruck said:
vanillacake said:

I better get this said before most of the others do. But this topic was posted awhile back, Nov 29 2008, 10:52 PM to be precise. So i don't think you'll be getting either of them from Ness_Success since he's been inactive for awhile. But i'm sure there are a few other people around here willing to sell either.
@Dylpickle: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back