• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who Need The Varia Suit/heros Clothes?

Ness_Success

Bells
to sum it up, I made a design that looks better than the actual heros clothes in the game.

It will be 50k. If you want them, post in this thread or pm me.

I am actually wanting the suit/helmet. It would take me a while to get the money most likely an hour. So I could give the money to you tomorrow. So how much would the helmet and the suit be? 50k each?

There's no way you can replicate it pixel by pixel...

50-Hero%27s-Clothes.png
50-Varia-Suit.png

Omg!! Put The Hero's Clothes On Hold For Me? I Will Make The Money Tomorrow!

NVM

lol o yea.

anyways, yes i can, i can make it look like that, 90%. wich should be good enough. the differences should be so small you can even notice.

This is madness! Plus, the patterns will look sloppy compared to those. =/

ugh you guys were right. I cant make the varia suit. Only because the game doesnt give us the palette they used to make it. I made a varia suit, but its really crappy. I dont reccoment buying it. If you did, it would be 15k.

But the hero suit is imo better than the one in the game. and apparently Djman thinks so aswell. The one in the game is more of a ocarina of time tunic. Mine looks more twilight princess. I edited the back and i shaded it better. So I think its worth 50k.

I DO NOT HAVE THE HEROS CAP OR SAMUS HELMET! Im just a normal animal crosser like all of you. I dont hack or anything, how would I get all of these items?

so my heros clothes are for sale now! 50k!

They look like this:
heroscloathes.png

Its my proudest work. I put on the izards cap as a joke. Pay no attention to the back though, i shaded it better. (this pic is old)

Back