• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your birthday twin in Animal Crossing?

Mine is Boone ... I was a bit underwhelmed by this at first but he's grown on me over the years. He's certainly one of the most interesting-looking villagers and has a unique design. If my birthday twin was bland like Goldie or Molly, or too ridiculous-looking like Chai or Merenge, I'd probably be more disappointed !!

I actually celebrate my birthday with two villagers (Aug 19th) Alice and Tybalt. I now have Tybalt on my main island he will be a permanent villager do it will be nice to celebrate together. I like Alice maybe I will have her in one of my islands at some point.

Mine is Francine (January 22). I think it’s really cool that I got one of the rabbit sisters, and I’ve always liked her more than Chrissy anyways. I’ve never actually celebrated a birthday with her though (she moved out of my NL town like a week before and I completely forgot about it).

The pig that looks like a pig, he's called Oink in german. :(

mine is pietro 🙂 i’m not a fan of his design but i try to warm up to him because we’re birthday twins 😭 but i think i’ve only had him as a villager once in acnl 🥲

Kyle the fox! I had him in New Leaf for a period of time years ago :)

Flurry is the one I share with, and she's so cute! The hamsters are not my most favorite but I like her enough to have moved her in and celebrate with her before.

my birthday buddy is Pudge! I've known that since wayyy back in 2008 when I got a strategy guide for City Folk and it has a calendar with all the villager's birthdays 😁

I think normally I would kinda forget about him but since we share a birthday he's a villager I really like!

Back