• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

WHO IS THIS?!

That's forum member tworedboots and her son, talking about meeting me online!

I've never seen her/him around... hmm...
But yeah... I've been watching their videos :D They are so cool, but without the Mum it would be pretty boring. The Mum explains everything thoroughly.

Yes, guilty as charged. I don't spend a lot of time on forums so you're right, you haven't seen me around much, but I do spend a lot of time on animal crossing! ;)

New Leaf is amazing, I absolutely can't wait to get my own copy. Our Family Gamer review copy is on my son's 3DS so he's the mayor and makes all the decisions ... I'm going to move my character out next week ...

Yes, guilty as charged. I don't spend a lot of time on forums so you're right, you haven't seen me around much, but I do spend a lot of time on animal crossing! ;)

New Leaf is amazing, I absolutely can't wait to get my own copy. Our Family Gamer review copy is on my son's 3DS so he's the mayor and makes all the decisions ... I'm going to move my character out next week ...

Dayum! You must be excited!! Please feel free to contact me when you get your copy and we can wifi if you like ;) But I'm guessing you get a lot of requests because when I watch your videos there are loads of comments saying 'Please add me my code is blah blah'.
But yeah, good luck with your videos! And please don't hesitate to ask to add me! (I don't have a 3DS yet, but I'm getting the bundle just like you so I'm excited as well :D)

Ah, the more New Leaf friends the better, I think! Will give you a shout when I get my bundle ... hoping for Thursday!

Thats great! Because I'm getting mine on a Friday! Will be sure to keep an eye out on a message from you!

Wow, I watch those video's too.
Really love them!

I'm Dutch, so my copy will be delivered next Friday.
If you want to exchange friendcodes. Please send me a message!

And say 'Hi' to your son for me ;)

=0 I would love if you'd document your move out! (With a video or pictures?) I'm super interested in seeing how the move out from one town and into another as the mayor works! You'd be my heroine!

I've been watching all the videos for animal crossing on Family Gamer TV so far. I love the games and it is great to see someone else who is also so passionate about the series.
you can just tell that the whole family knows there stuff and enjoy the games.
looking forward to seeing more (I joined this site because of there videos, too.)

Back