• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who has Happy Home Designer?

I got it last weekend so I missed out on most of the dlc but it's really fun

Yesss, I preordered it and picked it up as soon as gamestop opened on release day, I was really excited about this one

What i did was put all the coins that I could find in a jar, and add to that jar whenever I could, after only 2 months of saving I had about $45 in change!!

I DO!!! since my baby kiki left me in new leaf i have a hard time playing it, so happy home designer has been my replacement lol! i think its much better than new leaf anyway.. you can design houses so easily, you can get all the dreamies you want, make their houses however you want and take MUCH better pictures with much better camera angles. its an amazing game, and in my opinion, much more than just a spin off :)

Yes I have it, and I can recommend it! It is really fun decorating for the villagers, and you not only have 10 villagers you can visit like in New Leaf, but all and even villagers from previous games and specials like Felyne.:)

Back