Who are Your Favorite AC Villagers and NPCs?

I'm sure most of the regulars on here will know who my all time favourite villager is, but incase you don't, it's the brilliant Buck. My next favourites would be Al and Roscoe. As for NPCs, ooh that's difficult. I do love when C.J. comes to visit, but then I could add Brewster, Gulliver, Wilbur, Orville, K.K., DJ KK, Wardell and of course the legend that is Tom Nook! I think that the NPC list would have been easier for me to have wrote who I disliked, that being Flick. The way he goes on about bugs crawling over you. Makes me shudder. 😱

My top 5 favorite villagers are Mitzi, Rizzo, Rosie, Blaire, and Whitney, and my favorite special character is Rover.

My favorite special character is Tom Nook but right after Nook I like Gulliver, Pascal and Dr. Shrunk.
For villagers my absolute favorites are Jay and Marlo.
I'm created this list based on my reactions to these characters. When I see these specific characters I happily scream their names XD while the others that I still like I don't.

The solid favorite villagers:
Fauna, Tangy, Goldie, Chadder, Lucky. (probably more as I keep playing)

The almost favorite villagers:
Marina, Pashmina, Tia, Kiki, Ankha, Peanut, Punchy.
(probably more as I keep playing)

Favorite non villagers:
Mabel, Celeste, Capp’n, Blathers, Brewster, Jack, Jingle, Pavé, Kicks, Pelly, Lottie, Niko, Flik, K.K. Slider, Pascal.
(probably more as I keep playing)

Almost favorite non villagers:
Isabelle, Katrina, Snowboy, Snowmaam, Cornimer, Wendel, Harriet, Harvey, Gracie, Phineas, Dr. Shrunk, Gulliver, Gullivaar, Copper, Reece.
(probably more as I keep playing).

I think this will be no surprise to anyone my favourite villager is COCO😍

And ive always had Gracie Grace as my favourite NPC, the sass & glam always had them (male in japan, female in western versions) at the top of my list!

Mitzi will always be my number one favorite. I also love Apple and Stitches. I even have a Stitches plush, which is my first AC plush ever. (Might get more later, just gotta decide who. >.>)

As for NPCs, I love Isabelle and Celeste. I know lots of people have a dislike for Isabelle, but I think she is great! 💖

I have quite a few favorite villagers. i often feel i haven't even figured out all my favorites yet.

But Tabby (obviously) and Rodney are of course up there.

Also Weber, Bangle, Soleil, Deena, Maggie, Goldie, Mac, Clay, Fauna, Ike, Genji, Freckles, Sydney, Flurry, Hamlet, Graham, Cole, Rex, Apple. I feel like depending on the day the list changes. Maybe would add Frett, Hazel, Plucky, Dierdre, and/or Agnes in there?

As for NPCs - to be honest I get much less attached to them than the villagers, because they are more peripheral characters to me. But I am very fond of Wardell, Leif, Pascal, and Flick. Manatees are my favorite animal IRL, so I was particularly happy to see Wardell added to the game.

My favorite villager has to be Beau. My favorite colours are Orange and Blue, which match his skin and eye colour. He was the first villager I got on my most recent (and hopefully my last!) reset. He's also a Deer, which is my favorite animal. I also love the Lazy personality.

Favorite Villagers: Rasher, Hans, Dobie, Kiki, Boone, Amelia, Olivia, and Ruby.

Favorite NPCs: Resetti, Blanca, Tom Nook, Blathers, and Gulliver.

I love a lot of villagers! Merengue is one of them. Rocket too. For boys I like Wolfgang because I have memories of him on my old games... But to be honest I haven't played enough to have favorite villagers.

For NPC it's a bit different because even if you restart the game, they are still the same. I love Tom Nook, dislike Isabelle. CJ is maybe my favorite boy. I find him so sweet! The twins are cute as well and I like the two sisters working together. I don't really like their sister though. And I miss Resetti's rage!

Favorite Villagers: T-Bone, Rodeo, Angus, Patty, Coach, Vic, Naomi, Sasha, Norma, Stu, Tipper, Bonbon, Francine, Chrissy, Doc, Dotty, Snake, Genji, Hopkins, Bunnie, Toby, Mira, Cole, Coco, Claude, O'Hare, and Carmen

Favorite Special Characters: Lottie, Celeste, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Niko, Flick, Kicks, Harvey, Reese, Cyrus, Mabel, Tom Nook, Phineas, Rover, Timmy and Tommy

Favorite Villagers: Rosie, Stitches, Flurry, Diana, Cherry, Ketchup, Julian, Butch, Marshal, Ione, Fuchsia, Chrissy, Judy, and Beau.

Favorite NPCs: Isabelle, Sable, Celeste, Timmy, Tommy, K.K. Slider, Brewster, Wardell, Niko, and Blathers.

Back