• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Whitney the Snooty Wolf **RAFFLE** [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkemacgregor

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Whitney has decided to set up roots somewhere else and now it's time to say goodbye.

But! She needs a new home. So here's what I'm going to do. I know she's pretty popular so I'm going to keep this thread open for a while today and see what kind of response I get. If there are a lot of people interested in her, then I'll consider doing a raffle so everyone has an equal chance. If I get a mediocre response, then I'll give her to the first responder who meets all the requirements below.

Here are the rules:
1. She must be a dreamie of yours.
  • I'll accept signature proof.
  • Other types of proof must be explained to me and easy for me to verify for me to consider you.
2. You must be able to take her immediately so please respond only if you have space available.
3. Only post once to this thread. If you need to add something, edit your original post.
  • Please do not PM me. Use this thread to enter.
4. If you decide to let her go, do a giveaway. DO NOT SELL HER!

With that said, I'll also add that she is in gently used condition. She's wearing the fish shirt (it's a disease in my town), but her house is pretty much untouched. Her catchphrase and greeting are "Knuckles" and "Fabulous".

HNI_0051.JPG

Edit for clarity on rules: For those of you who know someone who would love Whitney, please note, they must reply to this thread in order to be considered. Your post will not be used as a proxy. It's not fair to the others in my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE - PLEASE READ​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, sometimes these raffles don't go as planned. I still haven't heard from honeybutter. I've messaged twice now.

Here's what I'm going to do.

1. I'm giving honeybutter until 6pm EST today to respond. (they've been made aware of this via PM)
  2. If I don't hear from them, then I will give Whitney to the next person on the list (Tinyhair)
  3. If they don't respond I'll move on down the list until I get a taker. I'm only going to give each person a short window to respond as I'v already waited far too long to have Whitney move out. I will post here when the next person is eligible to take Whitney. Does that make sense?
  4. That person must be able to visit my town today to finalize the adoption.

If you are new to this forum and Whitney is a dreamie, feel free post to this thread and I'll add you as a backup. I don't expect I'll get through the entire raffle list without any takers, but you never know.

Last edited:
She is a dreamie for my second town, Valyria!

Please consider me!! :) I have room and can take her immediately.

I will continue to check back here for the rest of the day as I really would love her.

Last edited:
My daughter would simply love her - she has been a dreamie of hers since WW
please consider her for Seabell

I'd love to be considered to take home this dreamie.
Thank you. =)

Last edited:
I would LOVE to have her. She's one of my top dreamies. :3 I'm also the sister Hazysummerskies mentioned. You can see her mentioned in my signature as well as I have made a fanart of her some time ago, linked here:http://i.imgur.com/kOUMUL6.png

Edit: Sorry I don't have a fancy sig like most other people, I'm new to this forum D:

Last edited:
Alright everyone, I'm giving it a few more hours and then I'll start the raffle!

Edit for clarity: I'm ending the chance to enter at 6:00pm EST. I'll do the random generator with all participants at that time.

Last edited:
Here we go! I'm using the list randomizer from random.org https://www.random.org/lists/. All participants are listed in the order they posted in this thread. You have a 1 in 7 chance of winning. I'll post the winner momentarily. Good luck!

1 - juicyness
2 - patriceflanders
3 - Tinyhair
4 - LostUnicorn
5 - Illyndra
6 - honeybutter
7 - mayormako

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the winner is...

honeybutter

Congratulations! And thanks to everyone who participated. Best of luck in getting your dreamies.

honeybutter - please let me know when you're ready to adopt Whitney and I'll open my gates.

Here are the results of the randomizer:

1 - honeybutter
2 - Tinyhair
3 - LostUnicorn
4 - Illyndra
5 - juicyness
6 - patriceflanders
7 - mayormako
Timestamp: 2014-05-05 22:03:58 UTC

Last edited:
Well, sometimes these raffles don't go as planned. I still haven't heard from honeybutter. I've messaged twice now.

Here's what I'm going to do.
  1. I'm giving honeybutter until 6pm EST today to respond. (they've been made aware of this via PM)
  2. If I don't hear from them, then I will give Whitney to the next person on the list (Tinyhair)
  3. If they don't respond I'll move on down the list until I get a taker. I'm only going to give each person a short window to respond as I'v already waited far too long to have Whitney move out. I will post here when the next person is eligible to take Whitney. Does that make sense?
  4. That person must be able to visit my town today to finalize the adoption.

If you are new to this forum and Whitney is a dreamie, feel free post to this thread. I don't expect I'll get through the entire list without any takers, but you never know.

Edit: put this info in the first post as well.

Last edited:
Whitney was my first Villager in my first Animal Crossing game, and she is my dreamie now! I really hope i can get her, so count me in!

EDIT: Didn't read 2nd page! xD Seems like its already over! Damnit :c

Last edited:
Whitney was my first Villager in my first Animal Crossing game, and she is my dreamie now! I really hope i can get her, so count me in!

EDIT: Didn't read 2nd page! xD Seems like its already over! Damnit :c

Not necessarily. If you see my last post you'll notice that Whitney hasn't been claimed yet. I'll put you down as a backup in case I get through the list of raffle participants and there are no takers. You'll be first up. I know that puts you in 7th position, but you never know.

Well i can always hope that they forgot about the post! xD
But as juicyness said, she will update all the time, so chance is slim!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw you said that you wouldn't wait that much time, but i live in Denmark, so times are alot different, when its 6pm EST i think i'm sleeping.. And tomorrow i have math exams!

Here we go!

Tinyhair, you are now on deck to adopt Whitney.

1 - honeybutter
2 - Tinyhair
3 - LostUnicorn
4 - Illyndra
5 - juicyness
6 - patriceflanders
7 - mayormako
8 - CandyCorny

- - - Post Merge - - -

LostUnicorn - Whitney is now available for you if you are still interested.

1 - honeybutter
2 - Tinyhair
3 - LostUnicorn
4 - Illyndra
5 - juicyness
6 - patriceflanders
7 - mayormako
8 - CandyCorny

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well i can always hope that they forgot about the post! xD
But as juicyness said, she will update all the time, so chance is slim!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw you said that you wouldn't wait that much time, but i live in Denmark, so times are alot different, when its 6pm EST i think i'm sleeping.. And tomorrow i have math exams!

I understand your situation. Unfortunately, I've had to keep Whitney in boxes longer than planned so I need to get this taken care of as soon as possible. I am spending way too much time trying to get her adopted (24+ hours at this point). It's too bad no one seems to be online when you need them to be. I have a feeling I'm going to get through the list and she will be voided.

Honestly, I feel like I've done everything I could to be fair and patient. I don't think I'll do another raffle style giveaway. I'll just stick to first come first served. Much less hassle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Illyndra - Whitney is now available for you if you are still interested.

1 - honeybutter
2 - Tinyhair
3 - LostUnicorn
4 - Illyndra
5 - juicyness
6 - patriceflanders
7 - mayormako
8 - CandyCorny

- - - Post Merge - - -

juicyness - Whitney is now available for you if you are still interested.

1 - honeybutter
2 - Tinyhair
3 - LostUnicorn
4 - Illyndra
5 - juicyness
6 - patriceflanders
7 - mayormako
8 - CandyCorny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back