• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Whitney is leaving Ellyria on the 6th of this month! ♥

Avaneeh

Aspiring Author ♥
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hello you lovely mayors and residents out there! ♥

As of the 6th of July, GMT+2, Whitney will be leaving the beautiful town of Ellyria. She has not been in my town for long, and I have tried to keep her as original as possible, but as my little cousin borrowed my 3DS to play some ACNL... Well - let's just say her house is not as original anymore. I am guessing around 90%? I can take a picture if you are interested. Her clothing is not original (but it does look cute! Nothing horrible!)

I am looking for a buyout at 6mil IGB, and I will not be accepting TBT this time. Sorry! You may try to negotiate the price a little, though. :) I am not willing to TT as I am currently working and don't have the time to stress around with TTing and the consequences of it.

I will only give her to good, loving homes, but I think that I will find those anywhere around this forum ♥

Love,
Lisa xx

Hey! I would like to buy Whitney from you for 6 mil IGB. :) I'm buying her for my Fianc?. I'm prepared to wait until the 6th to pick her up. :) Thanks!

Awesome! That's so cute. I wish you two the happiest life! (If that's what you normally wish people? I don't know. But I do!)
I'll pm you on the 6th (my morning), so you'll have plenty of time to react :)

Back