• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Whitney is in boxes

Hnnhsrh

Bells
Feedback
100% (95) +
Whitney the gorgeous white wolf is leaving and I'm actually sad to see her leave, but need the space for another villager.

Please leave your offers (I don't need TBT, sorry ❤️)

How much is buyout? Really want her but also want go to sleep so hoping to close this fast.

What all are you looking for? I have a few gold nuggets some nook tickets and some rusted parts.

Awesome, give me 5 mins to set up the tent and please share the dodo code with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can you please share the image where she asks to leave just so I can confirm it isnt a campground eviction, dont want to break my game.

Sure, I'll send it over in a second!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how to post an image in here, but I got her myself from an island and don't use amiibo cards.

I understand if you'd rather leave it, but as she's already in boxes I can't send an image of her asking to leave anyway.

Nope, got her. First whitney sale ive seen on this board in 2 days. Was having no luck on other boards as well, she rarely comes up I guess.

Nice! Congrats!! I just used up 1 nook mile ticket and got her ^-^ congrats to both of us lol. Enjoy Whitney:)

So lucky! :( I've a long way to go to get her lol

You should definitely try your luck!! I've only gone on island tours when I needed items, but it was surprise I guess lol. And I'm sure you'll get her one day:)

You should definitely try your luck!! I've only gone on island tours when I needed items, but it was surprise I guess lol. And I'm sure you'll get her one day:)

I hope so! I visited 20 islands today and no luck (nor with any other dreamy of mine)

Back