• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Whitney | (done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calysis

(=^ ◡ ^=)ノ
Bells
Switch
6558-6085-9694
Snow Angel Snowman
Dreamy Bear Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (74) +
She's been successfully adopted!! ^__^

Hey everyone!

As thanks to this lovely community for helping me complete my villager roster, I'll be giving away this wonderful wolf that visited my campsite. I couldn't pass her up knowing how many people like her, and I know plenty of people would absolutely love to have her!

NH-icon-Whitney_00.png

Information

* All you have to do is state why you want Raymond Whitney. That's it! I will use a random number generator for this giveaway.

* I will say that she may wear my custom dress I created! Right now, there isn't a way to clear someone's custom designs off of a villager. Please be aware of that if you want her to remain absolutely 100% original. Other than that, she is original.

* I'll be forcing her out via amiibo. This shouldn't be a problem since the glitches are fixed, but I'd like to be upfront about it in case some people still don't want to take a chance.

* If you win, please have an open plot available around closing time to pick her up. After I announce the winner, they will have up to an hour to pick her up before I pick another winner.

* I'll be ending this around the same time tomorrow (April 29th, 12:00am EST), or later if I don't wake up in time to close entries. You are free to enter if it's past the deadline and I have not posted that entries are closed!

Good luck everyone! ^_^
I'd love to keep her myself but I love all of my dream villagers so much. Maybe they'll raise the villager cap one day!

Last edited:
If nobody shows any interest in her by the deadline later tonight, I'm just going to void her. :<
Really hope it doesn't come to that since she's wonderful.

Hi there! I have an open plot today and I would love to have her! Saw her on a friend’s island and I love her sassy attitude and adorable decor 😍 I’m a new player who doesn’t have a lot to spend on the highly sought out villagers, so this would be awesome for me to get her :) thanks for the opportunity!

Hi there! I have an open plot today and I would love to have her! Saw her on a friend’s island and I love her sassy attitude and adorable decor 😍 I’m a new player who doesn’t have a lot to spend on the highly sought out villagers, so this would be awesome for me to get her :) thanks for the opportunity!
If you're available to pick her up within the next 10 or 15 minutes, you can have her. Figured a lot more would be interested in her (maybe people are sleeping?), but since you're the only person who has shown interest and you really want her, I'm willing to end the giveaway early for you. ^^

If you're available to pick her up within the next 10 or 15 minutes, you can have her. Figured a lot more would be interested in her (maybe people are sleeping?), but since you're the only person who has shown interest and you really want her, I'm willing to end the giveaway early for you. ^^
Oh my goodness, really? Absolutely! Message me a Dodo and I can be there whenever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back