• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Squirrels Do You Like?

Which Squirrels Do You Like?

• Agent S

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Blaire

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Cally

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Caroline

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Filbert

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • Marshal

Votes: 73 58.9%
  • Mint

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • Nibbles

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Poppy

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Ricky

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Sally

Votes: 23 18.5%
  • Sheldon

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Peanut

Votes: 55 44.4%
  • Pecan

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Static

Votes: 67 54.0%

• Total voters
Cally, nibbles, and Sheldon scare me. I can't stand the name Sheldon anyhow due to the main star of the worst TV show in history.

Poppy, Peanut, Filbert and Marshal. I wouldn't say Marshal is the greatest but I think he's one of the better squirrel villagers. I had Peanut as one of my starting villagers, I was sad when she left but she was the first one to give me her picture.

My favorite squirrels are Blaire, Marshal, and Pecan.

I like all of them!
Except for Marshal. I don't know why, I just do not like Marshal.
The ones I voted for:
Blaire, Caroline, Hazel, Mint, Nibbles, Poppy, Peanut, Pecan.
Nibbles is the best <3

I like:
- Caroline because she's my BFF on my WW town.
- Mint and Static because I had both on my old town.
- Peanut because her shocked face is cute.
- Marshal because everyone likes him(including me, I got a bit attached to him, but not as much as Jacques).

I'm OK towards the others except Hazel, Ricky, and maybe Nibbles and Sheldon, but between those I dislike Hazel the most(Sheldon and Nibbles are a bit better than the others I'm meh and Ricky's expressions are weird but funny). Her face just rubs the wrong way on me.

Love: Poppy, Peanut, Static (he is on my keys :3 )
Like: Marshal, Nibbles, Ricky, Filbert, Caroline
Meh: Blaire, Agent S, Sally, Cally, Pecan
Hate: Mint, Sheldon, Hazel

Static is cool. I'm surprised he's not more popular but I suppose cranky types aren't that well-loved.

I like: Poppy, Marshal, Filbert, Static, Ricky, and Agent S
Dislike: The rest

Back