• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Languages Do You Speak/Want To Learn?

i only fluently know english. i know a little bit of japanese from my weeb days [shudder] and i've been trying to learn spanish but i keep procrastinating.

I speak english and french and I know the basics of arabic, i'd like to learn german and improve my arabic

English is my first language, but when i was about 5 my family moved to china. We stayed there for three years, i was relatively proficient when i lived there but since i moved back I've lost a lot of what I've learned. Whenever i hear it i get a rush of nostalgia for the years i lived in Beijing. Chinese is a language that's dear to my heart so i really want to relearn it.

Back