• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which CoD game shall I get?

Deidera said:
Call of duty modern warfare. Because you can quickscope :]
And be blown off the face of the earth by continual bombardment of noob tubes.

Or instead you could give turning a corner and being killed by a Heartbeat sensor camper a go, that's pretty fun as well.

Orrr, if that doesn't take your fancy, you could always be dominated by a boosting team or a bunch of glitchers spwaning care packages every millisecond.

Great idea!

Marcus said:
Deidera said:

Or instead you could give turning a corner and being killed by a Heartbeat sensor camper a go, that's pretty fun as well.

Orrr, if that doesn't take your fancy, you could always be dominated by a boosting team or a bunch of glitchers spwaning care packages every millisecond.

Great idea!
Modern Warfare 2 is bad. Modern Warfare is good.

Wardi96 said:
Marcus said:
Deidera said:

Great idea!
True dat.

Deidera said:
Wardi96 said:
Marcus said:
Deidera said:

Great idea!
True dat.
My apologies, I thought you were talking about MW2.

But if I'm honest, whilst MW is a great game, it's so outdated in various ways it can't really compete with Black Ops, so I would still get Black Ops over it.

Marcus said:
Deidera said:
Wardi96 said:
Marcus said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True dat.

But if I'm honest, whilst MW is a great game, it's so outdated in various ways it can't really compete with Black Ops, so I would still get Black Ops over it.
Black ops will probably be the most newest and decent Cod game there will ever be. infinity ward's just going to keep creating new and update Call of duty games which will eventually lead to "Cod"'s downfall. So yeh, don't enjoy BO too much because theres not gonna be another game like it! :)

Deidera said:
Marcus said:
Deidera said:
Wardi96 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True dat.

Black ops will probably be the most newest and decent Cod game there will ever be. infinity ward's just going to keep creating new and update Call of duty games which will eventually lead to "Cod"'s downfall. So yeh, don't enjoy BO too much because theres not gonna be another game like it! :)
Don't enjoy it? Surely you mean do enjoy it?

And as long as Treyarch get every other contract, the odd numbers of the CoD games will be worth buying.

Marcus said:
Because it's *censored.2.0*e.
^

Story is horribly flawed, multiplayer is *censored.2.0*, and overall it was a rush job. Only good part about it was the soundtrack and Spec Ops, which was barely alright then.

Back