• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where in the world is…

Bobbo

Bells
Matryoshka Doll
Shadow Kitty Plush
Tasty Cake
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tin Robot
…not Carmen Sandiego, (she’s probably in jail) a communicator part?

When I go to Sunburst Island to have Gulliver export items, there are islands to pick from. Each of the three islands, you need specific items to load to the boat.

The items vary from island to island, and may be, for example, cloth, wood, plain crates or packages, or a specific item from your campsite.

Very often, there are islands that will give you, the player, specific items. You could get clothing, treats for your villagers, or the ever so coveted, fortune cookie. 99% of the time, the items you need to export to get a fortune cookie are communicator parts.

In the number of years I have played this game, I have never seen or found a communicator part!

Does anyone know where the communicator parts come from and how to get them?

…not Carmen Sandiego, (she’s probably in jail) a communicator part?

When I go to Sunburst Island to have Gulliver export items, there are islands to pick from. Each of the three islands, you need specific items to load to the boat.

The items vary from island to island, and may be, for example, cloth, wood, plain crates or packages, or a specific item from your campsite.

Very often, there are islands that will give you, the player, specific items. You could get clothing, treats for your villagers, or the ever so coveted, fortune cookie. 99% of the time, the items you need to export to get a fortune cookie are communicator parts.

In the number of years I have played this game, I have never seen or found a communicator part!

Does anyone know where the communicator parts come from and how to get them?

it was from a goal event ageeeeeees ago, like years and years, i would have assumed it'd disappear when the event ended, i personally never bother looking at what they request since i have so many materials to use so i'm amazed it'd be used still. you could probably buy them from someone's market box since event items don't disappear but i'd be surprise if anyone kept it for this long

Can anyone help me find the whereabouts of the character mentioned in the forum thread titled "Where in the World Is":unsure: :unsure:

Back