Where do I stray?

Michele

Bells
Hi! I’m Michele and I started playing Animal Crossing Wild World for the DS. My kids convinced me to try it and it’s been a blast! I look forward to meeting people! You all have a nice day!

I hope you enjoy it here! ☺️. What is your town name?

Welcome to the forums Michele! 😊 How long have you been playing? Any favourite villagers yet?

I hope you enjoy it here! ☺️. What is your town name?
Hi, thank you! My towns name is actually TikiTiki!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums Michele! 😊 How long have you been playing? Any favourite villagers yet?
Hi!,
I absolutely love Camofrog and Gigi. I think I might enjoy an entire town filled with frogs someday. I adore Tia, and Tutu. They’re too innocent and cute.

Last edited:
Welcome! Wild world was my first animal crossing. Awesome game, got me hooked forever!! Your kids have good taste.

I just started playing City Folk yesterday, and Jeremiah is one of my starters. He's the reason I also love the frogs!

hi! welcome to the forums, michele! 💜

i just gotta say, your kids have amazing taste in games haha. wild world was actually my first animal crossing game as well, and while i haven’t played it in years, it’s still an incredible game, and a great game to start with! i’m so glad that you’re having fun with it so far!

also, i love your avatar! the little mermaid is one of my favourite movies, and ursula is one of my favourite disney villains!

also, i love your avatar! the little mermaid is one of my favourite movies, and ursula is one of my favourite disney villains!
have to agree here, Ursula and Hades are my favourite Disney villains of all time 💜 the gay vibes are unreal hahaa

glad to see you around! I hope you enjoy your time here 😊

Back