• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where are you from?/IG, FB or TWITTER anyone?

ime_rbs

Bells
Switch
7669-6504-4881
Pavé
Pavé
Leif
Lobo
Lobo
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
Lol. I know the title is weird.

I'm from Sacramento, California and Philippines. XD Well, I live at Cali. How about you? ^_^

As stated above, anyone wants to be more closer? XD I do!

Last edited:
I thought from reading the title that this was about which site you first joined or something.

I've lived in Wales all my life. It's in the UK, next to England.

I thought from reading the title that this was about which site you first joined or something.

I've lived in Wales all my life. It's in the UK, next to England.

Welsh accents are the actual best.

kent, england. its gross

I lived in Canterbury for 6 years and it was lovely! Margate is a trash heap though D:

I'm from Devon, which is in the south-west of England. But I'll be moving to the midlands soon!

Last edited:
I'm from the Philippines too! But I moved to the US (California too) when I was little.

Welsh accents are the actual best.

I lived in Canterbury for 6 years and it was lovely! Margate is a trash heap though D:

I'm from Devon, which is in the south-west of England. But I'll be moving to the midlands soon!

canterbury happens to be the one good thing i can think of here LOL

From metro Detroit. Still there. I moved three times in my life, but only a few miles away.

from north america, washington..but if i was born like a day earlier, i would have been born and raised in vietnam

Back