• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

When the new AC comes out..

They will never create new Animal Crossing game.

AC:CF is the last game of Animal Crossing. There will be never new, never be a animal, nothing...

Get over it and play the animal crossing we have.

Snoris90 said:

AC:CF is the last game of Animal Crossing. There will be never new, never be a animal, nothing...

I'm sorry, i forgot you can see into the future :/

Master Crash said:
Snoris90 said:

OH SHNAP.

I'd give it a shot, if it provides something more substantial than just a crappy little city for new content then ill probably love it.

Also if they dont rehash the background music again, if they do that then I give up on the franchise and will leave it to fond memories of the first 2.

This also made me lol

I might, depending on whether they added much new stuff or not.

I have a feeling that they won't make a new one though.

Master Crash said:
Snoris90 said:

he real! B)

Oh definitely I have made several memories on the first 3 and several people that I consider some of my best friends just wi-fi in and playing this game cf so heck yep.

I never played Wild World nor did I own a DS when it came out. But I was huge fan of the Gamecube version so I bought this for my birthday this year.

It's almost like I missed nothing. Plus I dont have have to squint at a tiny DS screen. If there's sequel I'll get it.

I would read reviews first though. I don't just buy a game blindly.

They would first have to introduce AC on a different/new platform before I would buy it. I really do not think that they would release it on 360/PS3.

I might if they added some new stuff like a waterpark or a fair or something like where you could own your own store

If they have a buttload of new features/items/npcs, AND it's still for the Wii, then I'll probably get it.

I read an article a while back that there is a new AC game every 3 years... so if they make another one, it would probably be in 2011.

Back