• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Whats your town tune?

Right now, mine is the Game of Thrones theme. I did it while watching GOT one night, haha. Didn't know what other song to use.

My town's song is a part in the Nutcracker Suit that I had to play in band over an over 61 times in the song. I don't know why I decided that, but I did! ;)

It used to be His Theme (Undertale) but I changed it to Lacie's Theme (Pandora Hearts)

My Joy town plays "Hi ho hi ho, it's off to work we go." I figured it fit the town since Snow White lives there.

My farm town plays" Old Mcdonald had a farm."

My Sunshine town plays "You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine."

Mine is Cirno's theme from Touhou! I just love that game, it has awesome music.

Mine is the Pok?flute theme from... well, Pok?mon. :p

I don't even like Pok?mon anymore, but I don't plan to change my town tune because I'm lazy and I love how the tune sounds.

Some random thing I put together one day. I should really take the time to make something nice, but I don't care about it too much either.

My one town is the Hamtaro theme song, and the other is the music that plays in the town of Daguerreo in FFIX.

Right now I have dollhouse by melanie martinez! But there's two versions and am still deciding which one I like better hehe:)

At first it was the tune to Secrets by OneRepublic, but then it changed to the beginning of Fix You by Coldplay, then I just changed it back to what the default was and played around with some tunes.

Well, I have 5 towns and not sure what each of the tunes are ATM, I recently started playing and haven't payed attention to the town tunes, except for one because someone came to get a villager and said they liked my town tune, so I checked to see which one it was

I know one of my towns has Fireflies by Owl City on it. I didn't make the tune, I found it on google

Mine is "Beyond the Sea" by Bobby Darin. I didn't make it myself, though... I found it on Tumblr.

it's been the same one since i changed it about 2ish years ago. asuna's theme from sword art online (i'm not rly a fan of sao tho i just like asuna and her theme)

because I'm an ironic meme-loving
turd, mine is the intro to 'Take on Me' by a-ha uvu
not one of my friends have gotten it though

Back