• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your middle initial?

D for Danielle

I remember not being able to spell it when I was young haha. Good thing just first and last names suffice for school.

Mine is L, for Lynn. I saw someone from back in 2017 shared it! I actually thought it was really common, but haven't met a toooon of people with it?
Apparently Eliz/sabeth is though wow haha!
Also, I have absolutely no idea why my middle name is Lynn. I should... ask. Or change it, to something rad.

I don't have a middle name and I think the only people in my family have middle name are the children where the non-blood related relative has a middle name tradition.

It has only ever given me issues when people make online forms assumes that everyone has a Western name so therefore they have a middle name. I usually just put a random letter and have to call to get them to remove it if it's for something sensitive.

My middle name starts with an S, personally I really like it, it's the name I use to introduce myself with and it's what all my friends call me. I started using my middle name form a young age because me and my mom share a first name and it made things complicated when getting phone calls lol back when land lines were a thing

My middle name is Kathleen, after my dad's mum. I really like the fact that I was partly named after her, as I never got the chance to meet my paternal grandparents as they died years before I was born. My initials are also the same as my dad's dad, H.O. So it'd be quite funny if I had a child, gave it my surname, and a first name beginning with H cause then there'd be 3 generations of 'H.O, H.O, H.O,' 🎅🎅

M. Marie.

Yo same

I don't mind my middle name, it's generic (like my real first name🙄) but it's alright. I don't dislike it like my first name. If I got the chance to change my name I'd prob only change the first and keep the rest of my name the same.

Back