What's your 'medal farming' tour?

Meggiieex

Bells
Hi ^.^

So I've recently gotten into the mermaid stuff and have been farming medals A LOT. :p So, what's your favourite tour to get loads of medals with minimal effort? I like the Scavenger Tour or the Dragonfly tour. Both get 16+ medals if you get Gold :3

Oh, and I just got the silver axe for 8 bells :D Yay!

I like the ore-hunter tour because it's actually pretty fun working out the bonus ore, plus it's not too long!

the ore tour its my fav i like to guess the mystery ore lol

The Tuna Kahuna tour.
20 medals each time for me c:

Giant dragonfly.
It gives 20 bells, and I usually catch 12 dragonflys {Gold limit i think} in 3 min

I typically use the Tuna Kahuna, Giant Dragonfly, and Scavenger Hunt tours. I also discovered the other day that I'm pretty good at the Elite Fossil tour, so that also works when I don't have any of the tours that pay 20 medals.

Tuna Kahuna, Giant Dragonfly, Hide and seek, and the one where you have to dig up pairs of items.

The elite hammer tour, actually. It only gives 12 medals, but it's also only 3 minutes long for 4 medals/minute. The shortest 20 medal tour is 6 minutes long, and the hammer tour will give you 24 medals in that same amount of time. That said, the Tuna Kahuna is good for variety when I have it, as 20 medals/6 minutes is still 3 and 1/3 medals per minute and I get tired of hitting things with a hammer over and over.

Last edited:
I love the hammer tour also. When it's on the tour list, I will usually do it about 3 times before doing another tour or buying something that I will probably never use :3

Yeah haha it's not very interesting; you barely have to think or concentrate like you do with fishing or scavenger hunt tours, etc. I usually do it while listening to a podcast or something. I haven't had the opportunity to play it with others though; are there bonus medals for that one? I'm curious whether it's still the fastest tour to make medals with if you're playing with other people, or whether the tuna tour might overtake it just because of the bonus medals.

I like the Scavenger Hunt. Also, I know it doesn't net the most medals, but the Gardening Tour is fun and generally quick, so I can get a number of medals with little effort.

I like the elite hammer tour, I always get around 100 hits each time. I know it's only worth 12 medals but still quite fun hitting something with a hammer.
The ore and balloon ones are good too and I sometimes do the labyrinth ones as well.

Scavenger. Once you know the items, it's an easy 16 medals for 3 mins work.

best are to do the elite tours. if you doo them well youll get more medals than other ones. i suggest simple ones like the elite bug tour etc

Ore hunting, hide and seek, scavenger hunt.. Over 340 medals because every trip to the island I play at least 3 games before going home.
I usually never get anything on the island either. The most I've spent was 48 medals for a piece of the mermaid set for someone special. ^_^

I really like the hide and seek tours, as well as the elite hammer tour, and the shark tour (can't remember what it's called). The scavenger tour is a lot of fun too. ^^

Back