• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite Personality Type?

Blu-chu

Amnesiac Mayor
Bells
Winter Mittens
Uh, hiya everyone! Thanks for clicking on this...

As my title says, I have the sudden question of "Who is everyone's favorite villager personality?"
For me, it's cranky villagers. They can be funny, and sweet in their own way. But their honesty/bluntness as seen in some conversations between them and other vills can be hilarious.
Henry%20the%20Creep.JPG
Like this. xD

Once you become really good friends with them, they become really nice - it really makes me feel special and like they really do care.
Also I've noticed most of my favorite villagers are crankies, lol.

So... what's YOUR favorite personality type? :p

Jocks. There always out and ready to go. They connect with you from the start and i just love them

Snooty villagers are my favourite because they are so cute and I love their attitude. :blush:

Last edited:
Smug is my favorite overall. Snooty is a really close second, but there are just so many Smug villagers who ended up as dream villagers.

snooty and cranky are definitely my favorites!
idk i guess i just like the way your friendship forms more slowly with them
than with the other personality types.

Normal and Smug! I have two of each in my town.
third would be Snooty though since I love the way they talk c:

Lazy, because they're all "relax! don't worry" and love to eat & chill out and Normal as they're most balanced out of all characters and also cute but not to the extend they start being annoying (like peppy ones, in real life I don't really like people who are "sunshines and rainbows" all the time, same goes to in-game villagers I think).

It's such a HARD choice!! Everyone has great aspects to their personalities: lazies are adorable, normals are sweet, peppies are crazy, snobs are charming, smugs are romantic, jocks are full of enthusiasm, uchis are loyal and crankies are endearing! But if I could only have one favorite..... nope, can't do it.

Lazy is definitely my favorite personality type :p I can relate to them lol

I love uchi personalities the most, probably. They're very precious and I think I can relate to them the most. They're a little bit unconventional, and may be abrasive sometimes, but they're very protective and loving when it comes to good friends. I can appreciate that. Coming in at a close second is the peppy personality. Mostly because they're all so cute, lol. I love the aspiring pop star vibe that they strive to achieve.

Back